BEGINNERS TO EXPERTS, WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
Book your next Montana fly fishing adventure with us, and just relax. We will have you fishing like a pro in no time.
Full Day Guided Trip
- 7-8 hrs (1 or 2 anglers per guide)
- Get the full Montana Fly Fishing experience on a full day guided trip.
- Includes all flies and tackle needed for the day as well as use of rods. A nice lunch prepared by one of our local caterers or markets, and non-alcoholic beverages. Of course you can BYOB if you like.
Half Day Guided Trip
- 4-5 hrs (1 or 2 anglers per guide)
- Half days are a great option for new anglers or young kids. Or those on a time schedule.
- Includes all flies and tackle needed for the day as well as use of rods. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are included. There will be room in the cooler for your own food & drinks. Of course you can BYOB if you like.
**We accept payment in the form of cash, check or credit cards. We do prefer that guide gratuities be paid in cash.
** We do not allow three adult anglers per guide we just feel it sacrifices the safety and the experience. Our boats are designed for two anglers plus the guide. No one, guide included will enjoy the day as much with an overloaded boat.
** We will allow three to a boat if it’s two adults and one child. Provided the child is under 12 years of age.
A 50% per day deposit must be received with in 7 days of booking to confirm your reservation.
In event of a cancellation, the deposit is fully refundable less a $100 processing fee if the written cancellation is received prior to 60 days of the arrival date. For cancellations within 60-30 days of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable. Requests to move a scheduled trip date are the same as cancelling and re-booking we will try to accommodate you as much as possible. The balance of the trip is due on day of the trip. If a cancellation must be made within 30 days of arrival no refund will be made on payments. Because much of our business relies heavily on advanced bookings, we cannot make any exceptions to our cancellation policy.
Weather in Montana can change a lot from day to day and we fish rain or shine throughout the entire season. We do not cancel due to adverse weather conditions. In the event of extreme weather refunds will be at the outfitters discretion.
Trip insurance is very reasonable and recommend if you have concerns about our policies.